DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Bastok Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Bastok Finished Empty
PostSubject: Bastok Finished   Bastok Finished I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm

TBN, Poca, and I finished Bastok today, so if anyone needs help with Bastok missions we can help out. Some of them are really difficult though, so may need a full party or in some cases an alliance to beat some.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

Bastok Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastok Finished   Bastok Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

convert to sandy!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Bastok Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastok Finished   Bastok Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm follwing TBN and Poca. Right now we're doing Windy and we plan on breezing through it within the next two weeks. After that TBN wants to switch back to Bastok to complete some bonus missions, maybes something to do with ACP, idk for sure. Eventually we'll make it to Sandy and that will probably remain my home, depending on if I need CP to purchase rank 10 items in other nations.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Bastok Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastok Finished   Bastok Finished I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 pm

don't go getting to far ahead w/o me, gonna switch tonight would be nice to run all the way w/ you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Bastok Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastok Finished   Bastok Finished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 am

Well TBN's got lead, so talk to him. We're doing these missions between 10:30 and 3:30 EDT, cause that's when he's on. Hope you can make it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bastok Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastok Finished   Bastok Finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bastok Finished
Page 1 of 1