DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

So What Do I do Now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

So What Do I do Now? Empty
PostSubject: So What Do I do Now?   So What Do I do Now? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:15 pm

My xbox is in the process of being repaired, though it has not left my living room yet as I am waiting a packaging slip so I can send it to the right place.

Here the good news, bad news, and worst news you'll ever want to hear.

Good news: x-box is under warranty. No better than a free quick fix

Bad News: I ordered my shipping label late friday night before Memorial's Day. So my 2-5 day delivery has gone over a week and a half.

Good News: It couldn't take that much more longer than a couple days.

Bad News: I Can't get my disc to install. It installed last week fully, but after one last cache clearing, it went over the edge, and it still needs fixed

Good News: Well I hope for some here. If someone can lend me a disc if you have more than one (i.e. FFXI and WotG)--only need one to play off of. I may also try to find one that's been opened but has never been used and see if I can find someone to buy it off me.

Bad News: Due to some financial crap (through no fault of our own) We have to cancel the card that is registered on POL. We have no way knowing if they will accept the replacement card they send us, so I may not be returning, as we don t have the ability to get a CCMC or SBVV.

Good News: Fill in the blank. Give me some options on how to scandal my way through the system. You cannot answer this: "Hey, that *^%^ing bastard's finally gone. Now we're going to &(*$ all night and mail him dirty pictures...
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Late Night and Good News   So What Do I do Now? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Ignore the extremest wording and typos. It was late and after I had taken my medicine. Obviously it was not before Memorial Day.

Apparently all Visa cards can be activated with Verified by Visa, so my debit card that I have never used (or activated for that matter) is good. It's activated and registered now and will be good to go once I get my xBox back.

<See you again!> in 2-3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Status Check   So What Do I do Now? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Well I got my xBox back but I can't load POL. xBox says the game needs to be reinstalled, but I can't open the disk to reinstall it. POL says I need to format my hard drive, but I've got content on there that I can't get off so I'm waiting on xBox to unlock my content so I can move it, as they deleted my account and my new account can't use the content. (I can use the game that's on my xBox, just not the content, and I can't move the game.) I bought FFXI for PC accidentally, but I don't have enough hard drive space for it and I'm missing a lot of drivers. So I can log into POL on my PC but I can't play FFXI. It also doesn't do me much good because when I cleared my cache my email got erased, and I can't figure out how to set it back up and I haven't taken the time to call POL about it. I'm also working 55+ hours a week right now so i don't have a lot of time to take care of problems. I typically either work or sleep, with Sundays and Tuesday evenings off. Well, see you around hopefully.

Someone say something. Nobody's posted after me for the past month. It's getting boring, and I'd like to know how people are doing and who's accomplished anything.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: So What Do I do Now?   So What Do I do Now? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Well when my Phyre left me I lost the will to play, so I have accomplished so little that I even managed to lose a campaign medal. No j/k, I've been busy myself Phyre, I worked 100+ hours of OT last month. I have no idea what is going on in the game. But it will be nice once I do get back on, I've missed everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What Do I do Now?   So What Do I do Now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So What Do I do Now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: HELP! :: General Help-
Jump to: