DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade Empty
PostSubject: Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade   Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade 17623 Bartholomew's Knife

I need this for my THF. We can do this run more than once if anyone else needs it, only a 15 min respawn time. I have to come THF so I can steal from the mob, so we need a tank and a healer and at least 2, preferably 3, DDs. If someone else can sub THF we'll have more than one chance at stealing from the mob and avoid a potential 5 min recast time. At 1% HP he has to be struck with the knife stolen from him once in order to do any more damage. Then the knife has to be traded to a ???. In order to spawn the mob you need to have a curtana. This can be obtained by examining a ??? in Ve'Lugannon Palace. Respawn time of ??? is 2 hours, so get your own if you need the dagger.

Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade 16575 Curtana

I want to do this Sunday if I can get the Curtana by then.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade   Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:38 pm

I can't get to Tu'Lia, so can't go scout out my Curtana. I'll try to see if I can buy one somewhere. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade   Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Got my Curtana, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade   Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bartholomew's Knife -- Brigandish Blade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: HELP! :: Items and NM's-
Jump to: