DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIV!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 am

I don't think I am ready yet for FFXI to die. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 pm

BTW, Square confirmed that the image above is running on the PS3 in-game engine. It is not prerendered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 pm

After more pondering this, I am actually quite excited at the idea to start fresh with the rest of the community.

We should make sure to determine an assigned server that LS members know to switch to if we want to keep contacts in FFXIV. There is plenty of time to put that into motion though as it will be another year (or most likely more with SE's reputation) before the game is launched.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 am

xD this looks awesome from what i`ve seen i almost wet my pant when i was told about this just hope they keep the FF XI playability and dont take it down to WoW`s level which i have a feeling they MIGHT because alot of ppl complain the level system is too slow/hard in FF XI blah blah whatever....

I FF online with next gen graphics *DROOL*
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 am

I am definitely getting this. Rumor has it (not confirmed) that it will be free to play too. Let's plan on sticking with everything the same. Phoenix server if it comes out and DeviantSerenity linkshell. You can import friends list too. It'll probably be 3 years is my guess before it comes out. Like December of '11. FFXIII has to come out first, and that'll at least be the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
Hokakyo
Lizard Beater

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

from what i`ve read they are hoping for a 2010 release with expansions to follow etc i also heard it might be free to play but i wont get my hopes up on that
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm

GM positions start in October. From my technical support training, I'm guessing no more than 6 weeks before they go full time, so we may see something towards the end of November. From what I understand, XIV will be coming out before XIII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy XIV! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV!   Final Fantasy XIV! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIV!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Chat :: FFXI Updates and Discussion-
Jump to: