DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Assault Missions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Assault Missions. Empty
PostSubject: Assault Missions.   Assault Missions. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:14 am

Assult is like Besiged in reverse, you partake with other people a front line assult on the Beastmen, you collect points, which can be used for gear.

Assult

Edit: In addition to what Best has said, all you need to know about Runic Portals are here.
Runic Portals

Last edited by Darkovercast on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestsapper
Hare Slayer

Assault Missions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Missions.   Assault Missions. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:31 pm

If you're interested in this, make sure you sign up in whitegate. Be aware though that once you have an assault mission opened, you must drop it before you can use the runic portals to go anywhere else. It's also best that before deciding to go do one of these, you look up the info on the one you're doing so you know where the lever is once you've cleared the event.
Back to top Go down
Deatharc
Webmaster
Deatharc

Assault Missions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Missions.   Assault Missions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:53 pm

i need some assualt i'm PSC
Back to top Go down
Ncarinae
Lizard Beater

Assault Missions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Missions.   Assault Missions. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:04 pm

We had a group going for awhile but it kind of dissolved. There are frequently shouts in whitegate for pick-up grops, even at the lower mercenary ranks, you can probably check that out.

The major difficulty with the assaults is the limitation based on mercenary rank, and seeing as you can only do up to 7 assaults a week, it makes it hard to rank up quickly.

Every now and then we will do a quick pick-up party in the the linkshell (I think we did one late last monday) just to get some quick assault points when people are bored.

Consider mentioning it in the LS sometime when a lot of people are on (like in the early evenings) and see if you get any people to bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assault Missions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Missions.   Assault Missions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault Missions.
Page 1 of 1