DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Red Mage Flag!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:23 am

If anyone ever needs some red mage info, everyone knows im your go-to-guy for it, just send a tell if you have any questions about the job or need any direction with it. Now that i have finaly finished my last limit break with Maat, i think i can maybe teach a thing or two to you XD

Btw, i still say Rdm should get Enlight, Endark, and Refresh II, I mean bards get two ballads, and white mage gets regen I II and III, why cant we have refresh two? and on Enlight and Endark, there are weapons out there with the enchantment for it, and many mobs pose strong/weak to the elements, why not give red mage the final two EN spells lol
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Additional Spells   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:37 pm

NIN should also get light and dark spells. They get the elemental why not divine and dark?
Back to top Go down
Escobar
Hare Slayer
Escobar

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:49 pm

Darkovercast wrote:
If anyone ever needs some red mage info, everyone knows im your go-to-guy for it, just send a tell if you have any questions about the job or need any direction with it. Now that i have finaly finished my last limit break with Maat, i think i can maybe teach a thing or two to you XD

One thing he will teach you, is how to Convert right before a Goblin Rush affraid ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/derekjolicoeur
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:01 pm

lol yeah.. its funny cuz i was sitting at 4MP which would turn into 4HP, i told bliss, get ready to cure me, the gob kept missing so i counted, 3,2,1 (goblin rush + covert) and died on the spot.

HP in shame... HP in shame....
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:09 pm

/comfort

It's okay, we still love you.
Back to top Go down
Escobar
Hare Slayer
Escobar

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:50 pm

LOL its ok we all make mistakes. It's just a matter of learning from them. I hope that wouldnt happen again rofl. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/derekjolicoeur
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:45 am

Yeah,,, well (deleats the post so no one else ever hears about it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Mage Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mage Flag!   Red Mage Flag! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Mage Flag!
Page 1 of 1