DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Dragoon Flag!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirakuro
Lizard Beater

Dragoon Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Flag!   Dragoon Flag! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:23 pm

So here it is, anyone thinking of unlocking the Dragoon Job anytime soon, please don't hesitate to ask me since I love killing the Dragon Smile. Other than that I suppose I can help you in anyway I can since Best-sama is rarely on anymore ;(. Well in his steed I vow to be as good of a Dragoon as he was and who knows maybe someday I will surpass him and take on a student of my own.

Laterz
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Dragoon Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Flag!   Dragoon Flag! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Id like to add, Drg is really bad ass and penta-thrust is godly. If you want a DD job with perks, here it is.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Dragoon Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Flag!   Dragoon Flag! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll unlock DRG with you if you want to wait until I get back online. I don't know when that'll be. Hopefully we'll get internet at our temporary housing, but I don't know. We'll move into our permanent housing around the first week of January. I can also use DRG for Prommy if you haven't done them all yet if you want.
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Dragoon Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Flag!   Dragoon Flag! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:00 am

Phyrefly wrote:
I'll unlock DRG with you if you want to wait until I get back online. I don't know when that'll be. Hopefully we'll get internet at our temporary housing, but I don't know. We'll move into our permanent housing around the first week of January. I can also use DRG for Prommy if you haven't done them all yet if you want.

I have all the jobs unlocked and leveled to 10, besides SCH which is at 1 still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragoon Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Flag!   Dragoon Flag! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragoon Flag!
Page 1 of 1