DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Under Observation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: Under Observation   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:25 pm

OK, we've got four people wanting to do Under Observation: Dev, AB, Eddy, and me. AB and I should be in all four attempts, Eddy and Dev can dispute who gets the two up for grabs. I say let's try it with Dev first, then Eddy. If Dev is successful, s/he gets in on one of the other ones. If not successful, try at least two, maybe all three, with Eddy as RDM.

Time frame: I'm available Saturday most of the day, Sunday between 11:30-2:00. idk about Mon. Tuesday after 11:30. Wed most of the day. That's enough to start with. Let's Do This!

We'll sell all the treasure and split the gil evenly among the successful three members. If anyone needs any of the drops, it'll come out of your share.
Back to top Go down
Animateblade
Admin
Admin
Animateblade

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: sounds good   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 pm

sorry i missed wednesday
I am not available on saturday
and i should be somewhat available on sunday (after 2:00p.m. Central)
weekdays i should be available weekdays noonish to midnight
i want the peacock charm!
i like how u decided to split it up, though since the most expensive drop is the one i need, i was thinking if we get it that no matter how many times we do it that could be all i get
i dunno though, its up to you guys
Back to top Go down
https://atrals.rpg-board.net
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Observation   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:24 am

Sat. would be great! We both (ie. me and the wife) have that day off. Should be a piece of cake w/ a RDM but I do appreciate you willing to let me do it too. As far as drops go, I don't care as long as I can sell something, I am getting very poor. Been slacking on my play time here recently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Animateblade
Admin
Admin
Animateblade

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: sat no good   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 am

Crying or Very sad
i wish i could but got plans
maybe Sunday afternoon or during the week
or maybe today
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Times   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 pm

I totally screwed up my schedule this week. I'm available tonight anytime (Friday). Saturday's out for AB. Sunday I'm available anytime in the afternoon, have to be in bed by 10:00 EDT though. Monday and Tuesday I'm available from 5:00-10:00. Wednesday I'm available 5:00-5:00. Thursday I'm available 11:30-2:00. Ending times are sharp, so plan on starting an hour before at least just in case.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: Ignore Previous Message   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:07 pm

OK, I was looking at next week's schedule. This week I'm available tonight anytime. Sunday 11:30-2:00, Mon 8:00-10:00, Tues 5:00-5:00, Wed anytime to 5:00. Thurs 11:30-2:00. Friday 9:00-5:00, Saturday anytime, then you can look at the last post for next weeks availability.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: New Date   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Hey let's get a new date. I'm available anytime Saturday and up until 2:00 AM EDT Sunday. Let's do it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Animateblade
Admin
Admin
Animateblade

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: maybe this weekend   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:12 pm

I may be able to do it today after about 4p.m.
and maybe Sunday after 10a.m. though i can't do it to late
school starts on Monday Sad
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: Well?   Under Observation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 pm

I still want to do this. AB's more than welcome in my book. IDK what he did to get banned but I'm not part of it so idc. I think he quit though. So I need someone else to help. Would two RDM work? Dark and Eddy? Or do we have a 40+ BLM or BLU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under Observation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Observation   Under Observation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Observation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeviantSerenity :: Linkshell Events :: BCNM-
Jump to: