DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Level 60 Cap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Level 60 Cap Empty
PostSubject: Level 60 Cap   Level 60 Cap I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 am

OK Dark and Laz helped me get my first two items Very Happy but our third one is proving quite tricky. Sad We need someone who has done Magicite mission to light four torches. Problem is these torches are guarded by a level 64-72 Yag Assassin and another lower level Yag. affraid They can't be lit while invisible.

So I either need a high level party to kill of the Yags or a 45THF (Juicey any way you could level your THF please!) with Hide to light the torches without being seen. Idea

I will pay anyone who successfully helps if that's what it takes. santa (And Dark and Laz if you want in on that too let me know). I'd like to do this ASAP, but if Dark's willing to put in the time to level his RDM to 56 over the next week I can wait so we can do it together.

If no one here can help, could you ask your other LS's if they can help. I know most of us have more than one.

Thanks so very much.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Level 60 Cap Empty
PostSubject: Done   Level 60 Cap I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Thanks to Dark, Laz, and a 75 PLD friend of mine I've got G3 done. G4 seems easy enough. Too bad I can't get help with Maat fight. Any recommendations for this fight would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Level 60 Cap
Page 1 of 1