DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 4-1 Airship Pass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilis
Worm Killer

Mission 4-1 Airship Pass Empty
PostSubject: Mission 4-1 Airship Pass   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi there, I was thinking that if anyone needs to do 4-1 to get airship pass I can help out on Saturday Dec 6/08 at approximately 10am my time here in British Columbia Canada.

I can either come as 68 whm to do all the leleporting, or I can come as 67 Pld to do the fighting thing if aggro happens while traveling through all the areas to get to the Magicite locations.

Either way, the mission is quite long do to many trips back and forth to talk to npc, plan for a long day of it depending how smooth it goes.

I will be in game for the next few nights, so let me know, or tell someone else you need it and hopefully we wil get together and do it on Saturday morning.

Talk to you all soon.

Chilis
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4-1 Airship Pass   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:37 am

Ill try to be up in time to give a hand to anywho who needs it.
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4-1 Airship Pass   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:55 am

Me too ^^

I'm always bored anyways :p
Back to top Go down
Kirakuro
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4-1 Airship Pass   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:06 pm

I need to do 4-1 but my schedule is weird as oppose to everyone else. This weekend I'm working so the only time I'll be on will be 7:00 p.m to 10:00 pm(Mid-Atlantic Time). then I'm going to sleep for work. Monday and Tuesday however is my day off so if I'm not tired enough I'll be on Sunday Night which most likely I'll be on. I'll give a rundown of my schedule when I make it so when planning events that include myself, I can let everyone else know if I'll be playing or not.
Back to top Go down
Martini
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: mission 4-1   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:29 pm

hey guys im also looking to do this mission so if there is gonna be a run happening id like to get in on it wont be on till tomorrow though
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/33martini
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4-1 Airship Pass   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Alright, well, anyone who needs this mission, please post your schedule so we can make a time. It would be nice to make all the runs at once instead of a bunch. So please, be cooperative. ^^
Back to top Go down
Martini
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: mission 4-1   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 am

well im on all day starting from now so depends on everyone else ill go as my 59 PLD seeing as its my highest
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/33martini
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 4-1 Airship Pass   Mission 4-1 Airship Pass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 4-1 Airship Pass
Page 1 of 1