DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazurite
Lizard Beater
Lazurite

FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival Empty
PostSubject: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Link to the interview so you can read what they talked about:

http://forums.ffxiclopedia.org/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=17040
Back to top Go down
Lazurite
Lizard Beater
Lazurite

FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 pm

Dancer relic:

FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival Dnc_re11
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 am

*crosses fingers*
SE please dont fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
Lazurite
Lizard Beater
Lazurite

PostSubject: Re: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Link that includes better photos from what they plan on releasing from dancer's new abilities to the new tuxedos

Also the liveblog if you interested in that

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XI_Fan_Festival_2008
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 pm

They better not fuck it up. I don't wan't RDM DD ;-; Or WHM to start meleeing. eff that lol.

*Slaps SE* DO A GOOD JOB!
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 pm

I would mind being stronger in rdm DD.. I know somethings take PAINFULLY long to kill. unless its nuke kited. but then my lastablity depends on my MP, and if i can convert or not. I dont want my party roll to change, its already hecktic, I dont personaly feel that i could keep up with skillchains, as well as main heal, refresh and haste, as well as all the other damn spells i cast, without pulling so much damn hate, i get killed.

So sure, yes go ahead make me stronger, id love to be able to kill things that check EP-DC fairly quickly, but i dont want more jobs in a exp pt >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival   FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIclopedia and other website interview to FFXI developer's today from FanFestival
Page 1 of 1