DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Dec Update is here.

Go down 
2 posters

What are your thoughts?
Love it!
Dec Update is here. I_vote_lcap20%Dec Update is here. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Hate it!
Dec Update is here. I_vote_lcap80%Dec Update is here. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Don't really care!
Dec Update is here. I_vote_lcap0%Dec Update is here. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

Dec Update is here. Empty
PostSubject: Dec Update is here.   Dec Update is here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:26 am

What do you think they could have done better? What do you like that hey added? Finally, do you think they were right in lowering the sale prices on the items that they did?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Dec Update is here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dec Update is here.   Dec Update is here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 am

As of right now, it seems pretty good to me, Blood Prices to NPC have been halved, but tele to wg from jeuno is finaly here (Fucking Lure of the wildcat - Jeuno with no tele?) This chest stuff, the ones you can just randomly get seems kinda cool... but i can see it being more of a in-the-way issue. One thing they did do is made some Coffer Chest "Illusions" You can trade your key to it, and they will disapear, wont take your key (at least it didnt for me) but the chest will vanish away. What they really need to do, is stop with new shit and fucking solve the RMT problem, bloods shouldnt half to be cut in half. SCH and DNC merits look promising, i hope they hold that way too. I guess we wait and see.
Back to top Go down

Dec Update is here.
Page 1 of 1