DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Prommy Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

Morning Prommy Run Empty
PostSubject: Morning Prommy Run   Morning Prommy Run I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:13 pm

Ok I know not everyone is available Friday nights, so I was thinking about doing a morning prommy run if we can't schedule one for Sunday or Monday night. Poca, TBN, Hok, Kira, and me are all usually on sometime between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST. If you're interested, list the jobs you have available over 30. We'll see if we can make this work. If anyone else is available during those times and wouldn't mind doing it twice, also post your jobs here. If we can't get 6, I'll pay some outsider to come help so we make sure we have the right jobs. So far we have PLD, WHM, THF, idk what Hok has. I don't know if Kira's interested. Could use a Ranger and SMN. We could also try a WAR as another DD and a SATA tank. SAM and DRG would work for that as well. So far not ideal, but we'll see what we can work with.

And please read Dark's posts. Just because he's not leader of this expedition doesn't mean he doesn't have a wealth of knowledge posted here regarding the topics.
Back to top Go down

Morning Prommy Run
Page 1 of 1