DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Chains of Promathia

Go down 
+11
Hokakyo
Bestsapper
Escobar
Tacobellninja
Bladehawk
Ncar
ishin
Phyrefly
DeviantSavant
Morningbliss
DeviantAdmin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Chains of Promathia Empty
PostSubject: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:04 am

I know this topic has become quite fusterating for most people including myself, alas here it is again. lol!

I am looking to put together a CoP group, focusing right now on the Prommies, I only need Dem left, but if needed ill repeat promies i have already done before. Cool

Im looking for people whom are serious about compleating promies and have the jobs leveled to 30 and fully geared and good to go. Very Happy

The jobs i have to 30+ are, RDM, WHM and BLM, for prommies we need SMN's and RNG's one PLD all ready to 2hr. affraid

So if you have intrest in prommies, or CoP here is where you post, Ill consider the other thread dead since half the members whom posted there before are gone, and people who expressed intrest in Cop are also still in need of there prommies. cheers

Why should you want to do CoP? Some may think, the answer is simple, One its a core story line of the game itself, there is much more to this game then exp'ing 24/7. It has a lot of END GAME GEAR as in gear you will never throw out, never sell, and always use to enhance and better yourself as a player, New maps, with new mobs, Some of the end maps you get to fight angels and gods. Shocked

But before you can even get into this, you need to be ready for it once again, the correct jobs at the correct level with the correct gear, when you step onto the batlefeild with these NM's you must know 5 other people are counting on you! Prommies fail most of the time because one person forgort a cutscene, or one item, or just didnt log on! Sleep

Now myself am not an expert at CoP but i know a thing or two about it, if you have any questions take a look at this link here. cat

Chains of Promathia afro

This will probably take a few weeks of preperation, maybe more. but im looking members right now. More info will be added to this post as we go. clown

Last edited by Darkovercast on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:58 pm

>:3 about time! I wanna go!
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Then post the jobs you have 30+ silly! XD
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:34 am

SMN/BLM/WHM 30+

Mel has both her PLD and WAR 30+ and she would love to join as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:30 am

NIN & WAR
Depending on when we do it probably THF (currently 25, should have to 30 within a week).

I have no gear for Warrior and not much money to buy anything.
Back to top Go down
ishin
Worm Killer
ishin

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:35 am

hay i want in but i only have rdm at 30 and geared i have mnk but no gear
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:41 pm

Guy if you want to do prommys, you need to be more serious, now i already know some of you, Phyre, dev, mel bliss and ishin have posted here expressing intrest in prommys, and ill even level a job to 30 for us (rng smn or pld) to help out. but we need more involment, so start encouraging your fellow ls members to sign up to these forums and post.
Remember,, looking for ALL of your 30+ jobs.
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:43 pm

I can only go as WHM so far... RNG is level 10 and SMN is lvel 14... ;-;

But i still wanna get prommied up!
Back to top Go down
Ncar
Worm Killer

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:41 pm

I am still interested. My available time shifts though, so I might have a hard time committing to whatever time/days we have set aside. Weekends (Friday/Saturday later evenings work best for me). As it stands, I only have WAR (with gear) above 30. But I am pushing to level RNG right now and will hopefully get that up to 30 shortly (time permitting).
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:24 am

Right now thats not even my main concern Ncar, see id like to just gather people together, and set up some groups, slowly it seems people are tricklying to the forums and signing up, once i have enough people (If everyone still is interested) Ill be making Groups of people to go, and as what jobs.

Now some people have told me straight up, there not using the forum,
Too bad, looks like your going to NOT be coming then.

The prommy runs im placeing will be with people who begin to start posting on here, its hard to keep a linkshell together when people on at differnt times. For example, I only see phae when i stay up really late, or for about 2 hours before he logs off when i wake up. This is another way to keep our little family together and id really like people to start showing care into it.

Dev has worked on these site for us over, and over, and over again with little thanks from anyone. I personaly feel really shitty about that, and want to change it.

Bottem line, tell everyone else to get there butts on here. Its not that hard to send a friendly post now and then, im not asking for webmasters here, just some intrest at all here.

I have furter more secret plans on using this forum as a tool to help more of our members, because so many are being left out.

But thats the end of my vent, once again please post and thank you for all of you that have.
Back to top Go down
ishin
Worm Killer
ishin

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 am

i have a prommy sorted for a couple of weeks from now but i reli wanna do it with the ls...
so i think i will just w8 out untill we sort somthing out on here.
will just cancell on the 1 i got planed
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Which is totaly understandable, I hope we have at least on group sorted before that time *crosses fingers really hard*
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:40 am

If we get too many people... well then we can form an alliance. The 3 groups would each need the right jobs of course, but it would make getting to the <Boss> fight a hellava lot smoother.

But like I said, sign me up! I have already completed Mea, but I will do all of them again if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Lol, but for us whom have gone on prommys before, we all know what happens, we get to the last floor, someone agros, and we all say fuck it and bolt it to the door.
Back to top Go down
Bladehawk
Worm Killer
Bladehawk

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:59 am

I wanna go for sure, all i have is drk and war that can go. I can definately lvl smn to 30, but it's gonna be a bit, cause i need to get a mage job to 15 first.
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Dark and I and both leveling.

I'm leveling SMN and he is leveling RNG for prommies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 am

As it stands so far.

Darkovercast RDM BLM WHM (Leveling rng to 30)
Morningbliss WHM BLM (Levelin smn to 30)
DevS SMN BLM WHM
DevM PLD
Phyre NIN WAR
Ishin RDM MNK
Ncar WAR (Leveling rng to 30)
Blade drk sam (will level smn to 30)

That is 8 people so far, so we would be going as an Allance as DevS suggested. Or two seperate runs if people have time clocks.

I will be organising the groups and the times as it grows closer and closer.
Now i know you all think this is a lot of prep, yes, it is. but since we have many members leveling, it dosnt matter. As well as there is no such thing as too much prep

PLAN PLAN PLAN!

Support hippy love, give noraku a hug
Back to top Go down
Tacobellninja
Worm Killer
Tacobellninja

PostSubject: I need them... definitely   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:11 pm

I'm most effective as WHM/BLM....

However my THF and BLM are 30+
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacobellninja.deviantart.com
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: More jobs   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 am

I really want to do it, but I've been told I won't be of much help so if I can't I understand. My jobs now are NIN, WAR, THF, and WHM (no gear for WAR, but have a bit of money for cheap gear). If we're doing an alliance you could use another WHM. Also with an alliance a NIN tank might be of some use considering we might have other tanks as well. Getting a THF and NIN (TBN and Me?) in the alliance could effectively put hate onto NIN and get at least 7 hits in without damage, depending on how many times we can SATA.

If I have to, I'll leave my THF alone and unlock and level PLD. It'd take me about a week to get to 30 probably, considering I've gone from 30-45 and 50-55 in a weekend. Considering I plan to level PLD, this would be of interest to me.

One problem I might encounter is I don't know when I'll have internet access. I'm moving sometime in December or early January and probably won't have internet access until the first week of January. If we could plan around that that'd be great, but I understand you can't always accommodate everyone's plans.

Right now late Wednesday and Friday nights are best for me. I'm usually closing Thursday and off Saturday. If we want to do this with Kira, I can stay up way late Friday night until Kira gets on Saturday morning my time (EST). Saturday's are also good because I have off, but I'll need to know ahead of time so I can get some sleep Friday night (or not sleep at all like I did this weekend).

Sunday nights I'm generally available from 11:30-2:00. Monday nights I'm generally available from 9:00-2:00. Tuesday nights I'm generally available after 11:30. Wednesday I already told you. Thursday I'm generally not available, but if I am it's after 11:30 PM. Friday nights I already said. And Saturday is flexible, but generally not available after 1:00 AM. All times are estimates and subject to a 2:00 change in either direction, including Thursday nights may be available from 11:30-2:00.

All times are EST and will be subject to change once I move. Then I will likely be working overnights from 10:00-7:00 four nights a week and mostly available 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM three days a week and 9:00 PM -12:00 PM four days a week. This change is a complete estimate, as my transfer has not gone through yet, though I have unofficially had a job offer with these times.

Please let me know if you want me to level PLD. If you do I need someone's help to unlock it with me (only because I get bored doing it myself). I would also like to level DRK. SMN's a possibility. Not likely to level COR but if I have to for 2-hr I will. Definitely will not be unlocking BRD. Can level RDM (currently 9, so almost ready for parties); don't want to level BLM but will (currently 17); DNC would be fun. MNK is acceptable. BST and RNG no. DRG maybe. BLU not likely. PUP a possibility, but would like to know some others' opinions on the job first. SCH ok too if you want me to focus on WHM, but not BLM (preferably). I'll need a week to week and half to unlock any jobs and level them to 30, maybe 2 weeks, depends on the price of equipment and spells and how long it takes to get from 0-11. Once I'm passed 11 I'm pretty sure I can hit 30 in a week.

Let me know what you want me to do. I REALLY want to be a part of this. I've been told a number of times by a number of people that I'm not wanted, but if you tell me what you want me to do I can do it.
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:26 am

TWO MORE LEVELS ON RNG AND SMN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Escobar
Hare Slayer
Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:19 pm

I need Dem and Holla.

I can go as Nin, War, Pld, Dnc or Thf
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/derekjolicoeur
Bestsapper
Hare Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm

I've got drg, sch, rdm, and dnc to 30 so far, with whm pretty close. My sch, drg and rdm are all geared up (and whm will be at 30 as well).

Sorry it took so long for me to register on here. I'll try to check it as much as I'm logged on to the game.

I too really want to get into the prommies. I have already gotten access to them, and have hystero and psycho anima, so I'm ready to go. Just say when!
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 am

Me and bliss just got her SMN to 30, and my rng to 34 Im almost fully geared, the boots i need havent been in AH for 5 days now, need a neck part, and 2 rings and im set. I dont know where blissys smn stands, but she can fill that in next.
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:29 am

Bestsapper wrote:
I've got drg, sch, rdm, and dnc to 30 so far, with whm pretty close. My sch, drg and rdm are all geared up (and whm will be at 30 as well).

Sorry it took so long for me to register on here. I'll try to check it as much as I'm logged on to the game.

I too really want to get into the prommies. I have already gotten access to them, and have hystero and psycho anima, so I'm ready to go. Just say when!

Awesomesause, if you were to go mage in here the only mage type jobs that are used are whm, and smn's so if we needed you as a mage, it be the whm. You will need it for a sub anyways... but ill probably have you as drg as i know so far.
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:56 am

Woo! SMN 30!! /cheer

Now dark has to get my SMN and BLM to 37 Very Happy

(I love you babe :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains of Promathia   Chains of Promathia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains of Promathia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next