DeviantSerenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantSerenity

Forums for DeviantSerenity linkshell members on the Phoenix server.

HomeLatest imagesBlogSearchRegisterLog in

Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.

Go down 
+3
Covercharge
Ncar
DeviantAdmin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. Empty
PostSubject: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:30 am

As stated in my last post, Id like to gain these maps before prommy time, (Holla, Mea, and Dem). If you have intrest. Once again post your jobs here 30+ Need the basic stuff, DD, Tank, Healer.

Read this: Maps.
Back to top Go down
Ncar
Worm Killer

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 am

I would be interested in this, time permitting.

I am more interested in getting RNG->30 though. We will see what kind of time I have the next couple weeks.

Judging by what needs to be done. I can provide a Tank/DD as WAR though.

Again, my time is most available weekend nights.
Back to top Go down
Covercharge
Worm Killer

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:07 pm

I've got lvl 30 War and Thf, lvl 29 NIN. Whichever would be best if any, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Very Happy I have WHM 71 SMN 30 and BLM 37. ^^
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Go to the link I posted in this tread and read it, Ill know if you didnt when we go into the Craigs.

We set this up the same as any prommy run to obtain maps. But, we bring a thf for TH1, or at least someone to Sub thf.

Remember its level cap 30, and ill be taking five others besides myself in the craig for the maps, since its a long process.

If you you want, you can go and start farming orbs yourself, its not hard, One DD can generly solo the mob on the first floor that drops it, each has a respawn timer of 10 mins.

If your lonly in the craig, go as a DD and bring a healer. Dont link any of the stuff in there, because you will die, trust me, you link, your dead.

You MUST read the link i posted if you wish to come with me. If you dont, sorry dont sign up. This is going to be hard, and we will all die if one person dosnt do there share.
Back to top Go down
Martini
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: CoP Maps   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm

ill need to get the maps aswell for these runs
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/33martini
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:12 am

0/27 drops on Cravers from 1st floor Tele-Mea. This is not boding well for me. We may need a full pt so that we can farm floors 2-3, the map is obtained on floor 3 anyways. I am hoping the higher floors will yield better drops. What do you think Dark?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 pm

Yeah, floors 2-3 might work a lot better, i also never check the moon phase that one time, and we didnt have TH at that point in time, i think that might be why.

When me oron and laz went, we got 1/4 drops a lot.
Back to top Go down
Morningbliss
Colibri Killer
Morningbliss

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:04 pm

Yeah, dark and I tried... And failed horribly. Lol
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:03 pm

The date for this is going to be friday/saturday. If i cant get people for friday, ill bump it to saturday, but i have dynamis on saturday so it would only be for a few hours, so drops (Orbs only) would be on a Cast Lots. So Friday is the Day we want to go. On Thursday Ill post the 6 man group who will be going. So check this post on Thursday this week.
Back to top Go down
Phyrefly
Admin
Admin
Phyrefly

PostSubject: Days   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:19 am

If it's Saturday I can't do it unless it's 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST. I can do it Sunday or Monday nights though after 8:00 PM EST. Let me know if we can change.
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:27 pm

It will most likly be Friday.
Back to top Go down
DeviantAdmin
SE's Lovechild

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:38 am

People for map farming on friday.

Morningbliss (WHM/BLM) or (SMN) /BLM or /WHM
Martini (PLD/WAR)
Covercharge (THF/NIN)
Deviantsavant (SMN) /BLM or /WHM
Ncarinae (RNG/NIN)
Darkovercast (RNG/NIN)

In the case of someone dosnt show, Ill rep them or cancel the run.

(Also on calender)
Back to top Go down
Martini
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: CoP maps   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:30 am

i can do the maps tonight but i cant tomorrow im away to my gfs for that night.
Back to top Go down
DeviantSavant
Admin
Admin
DeviantSavant

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:03 pm

tonight is good martini, dark wants to do them when he gets up later today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantsavant.com
Martini
Lizard Beater

PostSubject: CoP maps   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:30 pm

nice one ill be on all night from when i come one next only need some help with the anima confuses me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.   Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains Of Promathia - Map collecting.
Page 1 of 1